Sunday, September 13, 2009

BG Love

Have I mentioned that I love Basic Grey? I have? Well I'll tell you again..... I LOVE Basic Grey. They just have an amazing way of making colors and patterns mesh together like they were meant to be.... in a way I would have never seen on my own. I sure wish I'd inherited "the eye" for stuff like that, like my mom has. Fortunately for me, I don't have to do it alone, scrapbooking manufacturers have done all that work for me. All I have to do is cut it all up :)
I finished this layout this afternoon -- in a rather rushed way actually -- but I'm fairly happy with it. You just about can't do it wrong with such beautiful papers.

I love this photo. Grace was about one month old, and practically fit in the span of Billy's two hands. It's so amazing how fast they grow! I am so thankful for my camera. Makes it certain I will never forget little precious moments like this one.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the BG papers...my LSS sent an email saying they rcvd their shipment and I CAN'T WAIT to get over there! LOL

    ReplyDelete