Saturday, August 1, 2009

KnK August kit projects


The KNK August kit has been so much fun! Here's the first of two layouts I have finished with it. I made the tree from Petaloo Mulberry paper flowers (which are in the August add-ons), added a little Stickles and voila! Instant pretty pine tree. Well, kinda. A pretty tree anyway!


This next layout was a lot of work, lots of cutting etc., but I was really happy with the result. Many of the elements are popped up also, a couple of the clouds, some birds and one of the branches, though it's hard to see in this straight-on pic. Of course I love these pictures, all taken in Eagle Point right in the backyard. I love Oregon :)

I have also finished a cute little chipboard book, which features many of the different birds I've been fortunate enough to get photos of. Too many pics to post here, but you can see the whole thing in the Kit 'n Kaboodles message board. :)

1 comment: