Friday, August 27, 2010

**Sketchalicious** Sketch #2 reveal

Today we're revealing Layout sketch #2 from the very talented sketch designer Lara, at Sketchalicious!...and here's my interpretation... For this layout I used Basic Grey "Green at Heart" and a photo of my girls standing on the dock at my Aunt & Uncle's house, which I anchored with a bit of white paint. Also, because the sun was setting to the right in the photo, I flipped the sketch. The banners aren't supposed to be a sun, necessarily, but they give that kind of feel so it just seemed to flow better this way. I used some hand-stitching to further that theme as well.How will you interpret this sketch? Head on over to Sketchalicious and check out what the rest of the Design Team did with it! And when you've finished your own, be sure to link us up with your creation!

6 comments:

  1. your page is wonderful!
    Congratulations on creativity, just too good!
    kissesssss!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout!!! Full of details....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your LO is beautiful and acts as a frame for a very romantic!!! :-))

    ReplyDelete