Wednesday, July 14, 2010

KNK July Kit Reveal

I have been a terrible blogger, I know, but I have a good excuse, I've been on vacation! A road trip in fact, for nearly three weeks. I took a few things to work on, but scrapping in a moving RV was not as easy as I had hoped LOL and when we were stopped we were busy being tourists and visiting family. At any rate, my kit was waiting for me when I got home and I was really ready to get some serious scrapping done! These papers are so beautiful..... lots of fussy-cutting in this first layout....
A simple card from scraps.....

I'll give you a little background on the photos in this next layout, the driveway at my parents' home is a pretty steep gravel hill going down toward their house. Getting the nerve to ride down that hill was tough for the girls at first (I think I would even have some butterflies -- that hill is steep to me, it must seem like a mountain to them!) but once they did it they must have spent an hour hauling their 3-wheelers back up the hill, over and over. It was so fun to watch them overcome the fear. Makes me realize how fast they are growing up!
That's all for now, thanks for stopping by! I hope to squeeze in one more reveal from this lovely kit, which you can see in its entirety at www.knkclub.com .
Have a fabulous week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment