Monday, February 22, 2010

KNK March Kit

I am especially excited about KnK's March kit, because I was asked to pick out the papers for it! With CHA just behind us, the amount of new product to choose from was a little daunting (but oh so fun to search through!), and I finally landed on Shabby Green Door's "Wings of a Dream" line. It's so soft and pretty and vintage. Some wonderful products were added to it, such as self-adhesive canvas paper, Petaloo "Color Me" flowers (which I can't wait to do some stamping and painting on), pretty sheer ribbon from May Arts, and gorgeous sheet music vellum, to name a few. And as if that weren't enough, the embellishment add-on kit has a gorgeous vintage-style background stamp (from Shabby Green Door) and some Barndoors by PiggyTales. I am so inspired!! Go check it out! www.knkclub.com

No comments:

Post a Comment